Changes to Version 220.127.116.11
1. [assembly: AllowPartiallyTrustedCallers] has been added back into the AssemblyInfo.cs file to prevent failures with other assemblies in Medium trust environments.
2. The Lite data embedded into the assembly has been updated to include devices from December 2011. The 42 new RingMark properties will return Unknown if RingMark data is not available.
Changes to Version 18.104.22.168
1. The project is now licenced under the Mozilla Public Licence 2.
2. User interface control and associated data access layer classes have been added to aid developers integrating 51Degrees.mobi into wider projects such as content management systems or web hosting management solutions. Use the following in a web form or user control to access these new UI components.
<%@ Register Assembly="FiftyOne.Foundation" Namespace="FiftyOne.Foundation.UI.Web" TagPrefix="fiftyOne" %>
The following would be used to display the activate user control.
<fiftyOne:Activate runat="server" ID="Activate" />
See the Detector Web Site sample for an implementation example.
User controls are provided for Premium Data activation, redirect management, uploading data files, summary statistics about the device data currently in use, browsing Premium Device data, and displaying a dictionary of properties and associated values.
3. Inclusion of Meta data associated with the active dataset enabling property and value meanings to be determined programmatically. The following code can be used to return a collection of properties and values available in the active application domain.
var props = FiftyOne.Foundation.Mobile.Detection.Factory.ActiveProvider.Properties;
- Includes 42 new browser properties in both the Lite and Premium data sets.
- Premium Data includes many new devices including Nokia Lumia 900, BlackBerry 9220 and HTC One.