Other Available Downloads
Jul 10, 2014
Version 3.1 Highlights
- Device detection algorithm is over 100 times faster. Regular expressions and levenshtein distance calculations are no longer used.
- The device detection algorithm performance is no longer limited by the number of device combinations contained in the dataset.
- Two modes of operation are available:
- Memory – the detection data set is loaded into memory and there is no continuous connection to the source data file. Slower initialisation time but faster detection performance.
- Stream – relevant parts of the data set are loaded into memory when required and cached to improve performance. Rapid initialisation time but approximately 50% slower detection performance. This mode is used when operated in a web environment.
- Multi-threading is no longer used within the matching algorithm.
- When used in a web environment the detection results are stored within the session when available and are no longer cached separately.
- JPG and PNG format images can be optimised to improve performance.
- Bandwidth and response times can be monitored to understand in real time the end users experience.
- Feature detection is used to override properties in the data set to provide details such as iPhone model or the screen orientation. These values become available to the server from the 2nd request from the device onwards.
- Versions of .NET prior to 3.5 are no longer supported.
Changes between version 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206
- Changed the Activator.cs to register the DetectorModule to ensure that services like auto updating of data files are triggered when the HttpModule is not included in the web.config file explicitly.
- Remove the unused class DeviceImages.
- Changed the hardware images UI components to include the alt attribute for the image and the links to include title attributes.
- Fixed an issue in some situations where the bandwidth key would be set for the context when it already existed prior to a server redirection.
- If the version number of the data file is invalid a clearer exception is generated explaining the need to verify that the data file is in the correct format and has been decompressed.
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.