Other Available Downloads
Jun 25, 2014
Version 3.1 Highlights
- Device detection algorithm is over 100 times faster. Regular expressions and levenshtein distance calculations are no longer used.
- The device detection algorithm performance is no longer limited by the number of device combinations contained in the dataset.
- Two modes of operation are available:
- Memory – the detection data set is loaded into memory and there is no continuous connection to the source data file. Slower initialisation time but faster detection performance.
- Stream – relevant parts of the data set are loaded into memory when required and cached to improve performance. Rapid initialisation time but approximately 50% slower detection performance. This mode is used when operated in a web environment.
- Multi-threading is no longer used within the matching algorithm.
- When used in a web environment the detection results are stored within the session when available and are no longer cached separately.
- JPG and PNG format images can be optimised to improve performance.
- Bandwidth and response times can be monitored to understand in real time the end users experience.
- Feature detection is used to override properties in the data set to provide details such as iPhone model or the screen orientation. These values become available to the server from the 2nd request from the device onwards.
- Versions of .NET prior to 3.5 are no longer supported.
Changes between version 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199
- Changed the method used to determine if paid for or free data sets are in use to look for the presence of “Lite” in the data set name and treat anything else a paid for data set. Used by the user interface components.
- Changed the visibility of the FindProfile method of the DataSet class to public.
- Classes related so bandwidth monitoring are now serializable to fix problems when using an SQL server for Session State.
Received Renewed and upgrade My Plan.
on Jun 26, 2014 at 5:58 AM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.