The following changes have been made since release (188.8.131.52).
Changes to Version 184.108.40.206
- The Foundation now has a new compiler flag, ‘REMOVE_OVERRIDE_BROWSER’. Using this will stop property overwriting of the default ASP.NET browser properties.
Changes to Version 220.127.116.11
- Device explorer now contains a search function to find devices. The search component has four new default CSS classes that can be style. Furthermore, search has three more CSS classes that can be used:
- search – Attached to the div containing the search function.
- searchBox – Attached to the text input for the search.
- searchButton – Attached to the button next to the search input.
- searchText – Attached to the div containing the instruction text.
- The DeviceExplorer class also has six new exposed properties:
- string SearchInstructionsText – The instruction text to display next to the search box.
- string SearchButtonText – The text to display on the search button.
- string searchCssClass – Used to override the search css class.
- string searchBoxCssClass – Used to override the searchBox css class.
- string searchButtonCssClass – Used to override the searchButton css class.
- string searchTextCssClass – Used to override the searchText css class.
- Devices can now be displayed by popularity and release date in the new TopDevices control. It display devices ordered by when they were release and their popularity and creates links to the relevant device for DeviceExplorer. This control exposes the following properties:
- DeviceUrl - Gets or sets what should be used for navigation url.
- DeviceAmount - Gets or sets how many devices to show devices to show.
- ImagesEnabled - Gets or sets if device images should be displayed.
Changes to Version 18.104.22.168
1. Auto update process now runs as a thread timer every 6 hours. Previously the auto update process ran once after the worker process started and new data required the worker process to recycle.
2. The Device Explorer UI control now displays thumbnail images of more modern devices. When the cursor hovers over the thumbnail and other images will be displayed on a timer, if other images are available. The property in the Premium device data needed to enable this feature is called HardwareImages. HardwareImages is a list property containing many strings consisting of a caption of the image and the url to the image separated by a tab character.
3. The Device Explorer UI control now has a new exposed Boolean property, ImagesEnabled. The value of this property determines if device images are displayed. DisplayDeviceImages defaults to false. Note that adjustments to the CSS classes image and item may be required to make full use of the UI changes. See the example project for details.
4. More debug information has been added to the support class to assist in the resolution of configuration file related issues.
5. Final matcher has been enhanced to check for identical user agents during the 1st pass improving overall accuracy by 0.02%.
Changes to Version 22.214.171.124
1. _requestHistory object in the RedirectModule is now checked for null before access to prevent null reference exceptions if not enabled.
2. The unique element key for location and filters has been changed to use the elements hashcode.