The following changes have been made since release (220.127.116.11).
Changes to Version 18.104.22.168
1. _requestHistory object in the RedirectModule is now checked for null before access to prevent null reference exceptions if not enabled.
2. The unique element key for location and filters has been changed to use the elements hashcode.
Changes to Version 22.214.171.124
1. 6 new properties added to the UI Property Dictionary and Device Explorer.
2. GetFilePath of the Support.cs class exposed as public to enable use with 3rd party products.
3. CMS and Premium string arrays added to the UIConstants.cs to contain all the properties that must be included in the device data for the data set to be considered CMS, or Premium.
4. Added CmsCssClass to the BaseUserControl.cs to set the CssClass used to indicate a property is contained in the CMS data set.
5. Updated the other UI controls and resources to indicate CMS properties.
6. CountDownevent is now used to signal when all worker processes have completed detection activity.
7. Mobile capabilities will not override the preferred rendering type when OBSOLETE_SUPPORT is enabled.
8. New property called DataSetName added to the provider to provide the name of the data set being used. Valid values include Unknown, Lite, CMS and Premium.
Changes to Version 126.96.36.199
2. The TranscoderUserAgentHeaders constant in DetectionConstants.cs now defaults to an empty array to force all detections to use the main User-Agent header provided by the browser.
3. Under some configurations previous versions were interfering with OutputCache rules. Changes have been made to prevent a cookie being written to the output stream unless the redirect element is enabled and FirstRequestOnly attribute is set to true. Cookies can be turned off completely by changing the value of AllowAlreadyAccessedCookie to false.
Changes to Version 188.8.131.52
1. Support.cs has been changed to address a further problem with the use of the <location> element in the web.config which was preventing premium data from being loaded in some configurations.
Changes to Version 184.108.40.206
1. NewDevice.cs altered to check HttpResponse and WebExecptions to disable background thread if a fatal response is returned.
Changes to Version 220.127.116.11
1. Dispose method of NewDevice.cs now checks for null _thread before querying thread state.
2. Location.cs altered to return the correct url for redirection when matchExpression used.
3. The machine.config path will not be used as the machine.config file by Support.cs when accessing the alternative configuration file when running in medium trust. Therefore 51Degrees.mobi.config, medium trust and inheritInChildApplications attribute cannot be used together. In situations where inheritInChildApplications must be false, and medium trust used the configuration should be moved from the 51Degrees.mobi.config file to the web.config file.