Other Available Downloads
Mar 20, 2015
Version 3.1 Highlights
- Device detection algorithm is over 100 times faster. Regular expressions and levenshtein distance calculations are no longer used.
- The device detection algorithm performance is no longer limited by the number of device combinations contained in the dataset.
- Two modes of operation are available:
- Memory – the detection data set is loaded into memory and there is no continuous connection to the source data file. Slower initialisation time but faster detection performance.
- Stream – relevant parts of the data set are loaded into memory when required and cached to improve performance. Rapid initialisation time but approximately 50% slower detection performance. This mode is used when operated in a web environment.
- Multi-threading is no longer used within the matching algorithm.
- When used in a web environment the detection results are stored within the session when available and are no longer cached separately.
- JPG and PNG format images can be optimised to improve performance.
- Bandwidth and response times can be monitored to understand in real time the end users experience.
- Feature detection is used to override properties in the data set to provide details such as iPhone model or the screen orientation. These values become available to the server from the 2nd request from the device onwards.
- Versions of .NET prior to 3.5 are no longer supported.
Changes between version 188.8.131.52
- Changed Evaluate method of Controller to include the 0 index character to ensure Exact matches are returned for useragents that have nodes at the 0 index position. Reduces the number of times Nearest methods are used when Exact should be used.
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.