Other Available Downloads
- Wurfl. MobileCapabilities no longer uses “accepts” header to identify markup type and mime type. WURFL is the only source of this information to avoid problems with devices that indicate support but do not support ASP.NET’s interpretation.
- MobileCapabilities class changed to set the tagwriter in the base MobileCapabilities class based on the preferredRenderType of the mobile device. This simplifies the way tagwriters are set.
- DetectorModule changed to use html32 preferred rendering type if the handler is a MobilePage. This is needed to prevent a “No mobile controls device configuration was registered for the requesting devices” exception from being thrown with some devices and mobile pages.
- Devices class changed to cache the capabilities collection. This ensures MobileCapabilities objects are always recreated for each request.
- Devices will copy any adapters associated with the original HttpBrowserCapabilities to the overridden one.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.